Civil Law & Criminal Law Attorneys in Chicago
At Jeffrey & Erwin, LLP, we provide a diverse complement of legal services in both criminal defense law as well as civil matters. We can do this because of the accomplished backgrounds of our Chicago team of attorneys who are proven trial lawyers who have litigated hundreds of cases in criminal and civil courts.
Attorney Jeffrey spent a decade successfully representing Fortune 500 companies in civil claims and lawsuits prior to becoming a lawyer who now defends the rights and interests of individuals who have suffered civil rights violations, wrongful personal injuries, and other civil injustices. Attorney Erwin is a former prosecutor who is widely respected for his current criminal defense work. For over a decade, he has achieved countless favorable results for clients accused of all types of crimes.
Are you facing a civil or criminal matter in Chicago? Get experienced advice in a free initial consultation at Jeffrey & Erwin, LLP by contacting us online or at (779) 222-5600 for Criminal cases or 312-583-7072 for Civil Cases.
Explore Our PRACTICE AREAS
Our Practice Areas
Our Chicago lawyers provide aggressive legal representation in the following areas:
We represent clients in criminal investigations, arrests, and charges for all types of crimes, including but not limited to:
- Domestic battery
- Drug possession, delivery, and/or manufacturing
- DUI/drunk driving
- Internet crimes
- Financial crimes
- Property crimes
- Theft crimes
- Sex crimes
- Violent crimes
- Weapons and gun crimes
- All misdemeanors
Our criminal defense lawyers are personally dedicated to fighting for your freedom and future. We know that what we do on your behalf can make the difference between a conviction, an acquittal, dropped or reduced charges, and the minimization of criminal penalties.
CIVIL LAW CASES
In addition to criminal defense, we are relentless advocates for those who have endured violations or wrongdoing in the following areas:
- Civil rights violations. These can include acts of unlawful discrimination committed against you based on race, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and more.
- Personal injury. When you have been seriously injured or have lost a loved one due to the carelessness, negligence, or malice of another, you have the right to hold the at-fault party liable. You may be entitled to monetary damages for your losses.
- Employment law violations. We defend workplace rights. Violations can include sexual harassment, discriminatory practices, wrongful termination, wage and hour violations, whistleblower retaliation, and more.
- Workers’ compensation. We fight for your right to workers’ compensation when injured on the job or while performing your work duties.
- Civil litigation. When civil disputes arise, it can lead to the need for committed legal representation. We stand up for individuals, families, and businesses in such cases, providing assistance with mediation, arbitration, and litigation in civil court to right civil wrongs.
If you have been accused of a crime or are facing any kind of civil dispute or wrongdoing, we recommend that you seek the highly-professional advice of our legal team. We rely on a wealth of knowledge, legal skill, and experience in fighting to obtain your best possible result.
Your initial consultation with one of our Chicago lawyers is free. Arrange yours today by contacting us online or at (779) 222-5600 for Criminal cases and 312-583-7072 for Civil cases.
Criminal Sexual Assault
Jeffrey & Erwin secured another victory when their client was ACQUITTED of Criminal Sexual Assault with another taped phone call MAKING ADMISSIONS. The jury deliberated for only 30 minutes. People v. M.J.
Criminal Sexual Abuse Jeffrey & Erwin won another verdict of NOT GUILTY on 2 counts of Criminal Sexual Abuse, even with a recorded phone call. People v. M.W.
Child Endangerment Another verdict of NOT GUILTY for their client charged with leaving a child on a school bus unattended. The client faced counts of Child Endangerment and Abandon School Bus with Children. People v. J.W.
Criminal Sexual Assault
Criminal Sexual Abuse
See What Our Clients Are Saying about us
Antonio worked hard on my behalf.
“Antonio worked hard on my behalf. I cannot thank him enough for the time he put in to help my family. We can see our way clear now.”
His knowledge and professionalism really put me at ease.
“In summer 2016, I had a work accident. Everything was difficult and delayed. I met with Antonio in the Spring of 2017. His knowledge and professionalism really put me at ease. Since I hired Antonio, everything has turned around 180 degrees in a very positive way. I would highly recommend him!”
He worked hard to get me a fair settlement.
“Antonio responded promptly to me and was able to answer my many questions. He worked hard to get me a fair settlement.”